Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
This course is for individuals undergoing a divorce with children, child custody or paternity case. Our 4-hour course is certified by Florida’s Department of Children and Families (DCF) and court approved to meet the parenting class requirement. It is held at our Tampa Location. Certificates are provided the same day the course is completed. We offer flexible scheduling to meet your needs. Se Habla Espanol!
Cost is $75 Please call for additional course information. 813-933-8865
State Approved Class
Pursuant to Section 61.21(2)(a), F.S., the Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course was created to provide information to parents as that information relates to court actions between the parents involving custody, care, visitation, and support of their child(ren). Our 4-hour course has been approved by DCF and meets all outlined requirements for divorcing parents as outlined in Section 61.21(2)(a), F.S. Our course addresses the various topics that are required by the state of Florida to help you make the transition from spouses to co-parents.
What we Offer:
- Convenient Location
- Assessable through Hartline’s 34 Bus Route
- Fast, friendly service
- Flexibility to meet your needs
- Se Habla Espanol
- Divorce as a Loss – learn about the Physical, Emotional and Social Transitions of Divorce.
- Parental Roles – learn about shared parental responsibly.
- Developmental Stages – study the common reactions in children and how they understand divorce by age group.
- Communicating with Your Children – discover techniques to talk with your children and tips to help them through the divorce.
- Legal Concepts – learn about Domestic Violence including Spousal and Child abuse.
- Visitation – discover the best way to make visitation count and plan so the children benefit.
- Additional Information – learn where you can get additional help regarding the circumstances surrounding your divorce.
Cost is $75. We offer classes weeknights and Saturday mornings. Call for the current schedule. Se Habla Espanol!